Sorry - this product is no longer available
Included: Petroleum Refining Processes & Corrosion. Coking & Cracking, Alkylation, Sulfur Plants. Hydroprocessing, Reforming. Hydrogen, Methanol, Ammonia, Gas Treating. Piping, Gathering Equipment, Tankage. See full TOC below.
This edition includes changes in sections covering naphthenic acid corrosion, overhead corrosion, alkylation plants, amine units, sensitization of austenitic stainless steels, hydroprocessing unit air cooler corrosion, wet hydrogen sulfide effects, corrosion in gas streams containing hydrogen sulfide/carbon dioxide mixtures, and pitting of stainless steels (including super and duplex). Sections include flare tips, bending, and deaerator cracking.
• Front Matter
• Table of Contents
1. Petroleum Refining Processes, Petroleum Corrosion, Crude Oil Fractionation Units, Utilities
2. Fluid Coking and Cracking, Delayed Coking, Alkylation, Sulfur Plants, and Sour Water Strippers
3. Hydroprocessing , Catalytic Reforming, and Flue Gas
4. Hydrogen, Methanol, Ammonia, Gas Treating , Hydrodealkylation, Polymerization, Phenol, Solvent Treating
5. Underground Piping, Production Gathering Equipment, and Tankage
1998 by NACE, 8-1/2” x 11”, softbound, 203 pages, 89 figures, five tables, four appendices, references, bibliographies, index